[osg-users] OSG 2.8.1

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Wed Mar 18 08:27:32 PDT 2009

You know, I was thinking that using SVN was going to get me the latest, but I bet I'm just getting SVN from when 2.8.0 was made.  I'm using the line (copied from downloads page):

svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0 OpenSceneGraph

Was that the wrong thing?

First the BoundingSphere issue was me getting half old and  half new OSG.  I got past that and had a problem with BoundingBox, but that turned out to be from the forward declaration, and it isn't a class anymore.  Turns out the forward decl was unnecessary (we were already including Drawable), so I just removed it.

Let me know whether I need to do it again with a more recent version from SVN, and what specifically my command should be.

Thanks,
andy