[osg-users] Forum users rare uses signatures, which is a pain tracking who's who

Paul Speed pspeed at progeeks.com
Wed Mar 18 06:45:58 PDT 2009

And I am using threading by subject and so they all end up in the same
thread... but they are out of context within that thread since
Thunderbird doesn't know which specific post to drop them off of.

A little annoying but at least it's a clear indicator that it is a forum
post... and therefore likely to be only one or two lines without any
inline reference to the previous post... and along the lines of "Yeah,
me too." or "fifth post!!!"... :)  I kid because I care. ;)

-Paul