[osg-users] [forum] New feature: removed default email adress

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 18 05:47:51 PDT 2009

Hi Robert,

yes, I am talking about the filters. It is so, that this new feature use the "Sender: " email header tag, which is widely used by spammers, to hide the real sender address. Hence, I was littel bit afraid if there could be some issues with this. However it seems that all thins goes fine now, so that we do not have to worry about them now.

Cheers,
art

robertosfield wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean in your last sentence.  Are you talking about spam filters?  If so the forum posts are getting through so far.

Read this topic online here: