[osg-users] [forum] New feature: removed default email adress

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 18 03:54:07 PDT 2009

Hi Robert,

yes, it seems that mailman  can deliver emails if only the "Sender" header tag matches. However I am not sure if this is a good way, since this technique is commonly used by spammers. So if you have some filters running on the mailman side, then I would like to ask you to configure message sent by the forum to go through ;)

cheers,
art

Robert Osfield wrote:
> Hi Art,
>
> I love it, and it works, and it's a tech solution too rather than a social engineering one it's low ongoing overhead.  Kudos ;-)
>
> Robert.

Read this topic online here: