[osg-users] Forum users rare uses signatures, which is a pain tracking who's who

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 18 03:39:52 PDT 2009

Hi Paul,

hmm, yes it seems there are no In-Reply-To header tag, when a message is sent through the forum. But I has never recieved any threading issue with the message, since my mail client is able to thread them by the subject. You are first who raised this issue ;), maybe your mail client has to be setted up properly,

I could try to implement this, however I am not sure now how to do this. I'll put it onto my ToDo list...

Best regards,
art

Paul Melis wrote:
> OT: why are all the posts in this thread coming from the forum not
> threading correctly? It seems the mails don't have an in-reply-to
> header. Was this always the case for posts coming from the forum?
>
> Regards,
> Paul

Read this topic online here: