[osg-users] [build] osgdb_freetype build problem on Mac OS/X 10.5.6

john casu osgforum at tevs.eu
Tue Mar 17 10:41:46 PDT 2009

Robert,

as you can see, from my original post, there's no FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIRS defined in CMakeCache.txt, just the envvars for the two sub-paths, and the FREETYPE_LIBRARY envvar for the library.

I'm using cmake 2.6.3, which is the most recent version.

btw, I should point out that all I'm doing to build OSG is a vanilla "./configure ; make" command, which is why I raised the issue. The freetype lib itself comes from OS/X 10.5.6 SDK/Xcode 3.1.2, which I'm guessing one needs to have installed to do the build to begin with.

Read this topic online here: