[osg-users] [osgPlugins] Collada Commands

Adam Wise osgforum at tevs.eu
Tue Mar 17 10:18:16 PDT 2009

Robert Osfield wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Adam Wise <> wrote:
>
> >  Question: exactly what does this mean? Warning: Could not find plugin to write nodes to file "new.dae"
> >

> What is means is that it's warning your that it couldn't find the plugin to write the nodes to the file "new.dae".
>
> But then... that's exactly what it says.  I don't know what more to add.
>
> Perhaps you should try asking a different questions... such as WHY it's not able to find a plugin to write the nodes to the file "new.dae"....
>
> If you are asking this question then ask the question have you compiled and installed the dae plugin?
>
> Robert.

> Post generated by Mail2Forum

That's what I meant...why is it not able to find the plugin? As far as I know, I BUILT the collada package, and viewer in windows. I followed the instructions in the read me. As far as installing it, there were no explicit instructions as to how to do that. Should I create a path to something?

Read this topic online here: