[osg-users] Forum users rare uses signatures, which is a pain tracking who's who

Sukender suky0001 at free.fr
Mon Mar 16 17:22:45 PDT 2009

Hi all,

And what about manually banning (temporarily) from the forum those who don't respect basic rules? That could be simple:
1. Warn the user if the real name isn't explicit enough
2. Ban until real name is changed (The user could still use the mailing list)

I'm pretty sure people would not to dare keeping an unclear name for a very long time...
That would require a bit programming but that would not be very difficult I guess.
I just hope this isn't too radical!

And another idea could be to get a reminder each week (or month?) if the email address isn't set (or is the default one).

Thoughts?

Sukender