[osg-users] osgconv bug with obj format

Ed osg at celticblues.com
Mon Mar 16 13:22:49 PDT 2009

I noticed a possible issue as well. I used osgconv to convert a FLT
terrain to obj. osgviewer reads it in and renders it fine, but some
modeling tools I use won't read it and report an error reading the file.
Unfortunately, that is all that is reported: an error. Nothing more
specific than "an error ocurred reading the file" type of thing.

Ed