[osg-users] Forum users rare uses signatures, which is a pain tracking who's who

Ed osg at celticblues.com
Mon Mar 16 10:49:54 PDT 2009

I won't use a forum mainly because of the spam generated when I have
used forums in the past... I know there are probably things in place now
to prevent or reduce email harvesting from forums, but all the same, I
won't use forums anymore... not so long as there an alternative.  As for
cryptic names, I don't see the problem... does every user have to be
identified?

Ed