[osg-users] Forum users rare uses signatures, which is a pain tracking who's who

Art Tevs osgforum at tevs.eu
Mon Mar 16 09:39:21 PDT 2009

rosme wrote:
> Would it be an idea if mail2forum generates an HTML e-mail similar to a forum response?
>
> --
> Roland

It wouldn't be a big problem, however I am not sure if people, who are like to use mailing list only, would be happy about that. I think that even some part of the community use "pine" or other text based mail clients ;)

However this still would not solve the problem of cryptic names and same default senders email adress.

art

Read this topic online here: