[osg-users] Forum users rare uses signatures, which is a pain tracking who's who

Art Tevs osgforum at tevs.eu
Mon Mar 16 09:24:15 PDT 2009

Hi Roland,

yes I can do some adjustments, however the current setup is the most one can take out of the current situtation, I think.

Users are forced to write a real name. Email is sent as: From: Real Name <osgforum at tevs.eu> or if user do change its profile, then it can also be From: Real Name <user at mail.com>

However, as I posted previously, this isn't doable because the forum<->mailing list connection doesn't allow more that it does currently.

Some investigation and research has to be made, how to solve that issues. Also please don't forgett that to force a user to do something will never work in most of the cases, it has to be done completly automatically.

cheers

Read this topic online here: