[osg-users] RecordCameraPathHandler where is the saved_animation.path file?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:17:38 PDT 2009

Hi Felix,

Have you looked at the class definition for RecordCameraPathHandler?  If not
go have a look at it.  The constructor takes an optional filename that
defaults to "saved_animation.path", you can set this to what ever you want,
including full path if you wish.  Normally in default settings the
"saved_animation.path" will drop in the directory that you ran your
application from.

Robert.