[osg-users] Strange setImage behaviour

Max osgforum at tevs.eu
Mon Mar 16 06:45:46 PDT 2009

Hi,

 I've once again a problem with setImage...
This time I've got an access violation in vector (.cpp I guess) in the body of

Code:
iterator end()
		{	// return iterator for end of mutable sequence
		return (iterator(_Mylast, this));
		}

there's an un-managed exception at : 0x012db2a5 (osg44-osgd.dll)
The one different thing is I call the procedure in class' constructor .

My code is still:

Code:
	_capture = cvCreateFileCapture(filename);
		if (!cvGrabFrame(_capture)) return;
		_rate = 1/(cvGetCaptureProperty(_capture, CV_CAP_PROP_FPS));
		_frame = cvRetrieveFrame(_capture);

		/*cvNamedWindow("test", CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE);
		cvShowImage("test",_frame);
		cvWaitKey(0);
		cvDestroyWindow("test");*/

		_tex -> setImage(_frame->width,
						 _frame->height,
						 1,
						 GL_RGB8,
						 GL_BGR,
						 GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
						 (unsigned char*) _frame->imageData,
						 Image::NO_DELETE ,
						 1);

The commented part allows to verify my image isn't screwed (I can display it).

Well, I guess it is another OpenGL subtility, thus I'm going to take a deep look at the redbook. But let me know if you 've got any suggestion about
the code or just about where I should document about OpenGL.

Thanks

Read this topic online here: