[osg-users] [osgPhysics] How to compile the pal project??l

Sukender suky0001 at free.fr
Mon Mar 16 02:27:54 PDT 2009

Hi kangsite(?),

As discussed on the PAL forum ( http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=3090857&forum_id=400130 ), you should try the CMake build system I created for PAL. Here is a copy-paste of one of my messages:

"The current status of this system is "complete - approval pending".
To get PAL with CMake build system, checkout the corresponding PAL branch at https://pal.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pal/branches/CMake_build_system

Please report anything useful! This way you will help everyone getting this system into the trunk (=make it official) faster.

I successfully tested it with VS8 (2005) sp1.

WARNING: This is a branch; it does NOT have all recent features added to PAL in the trunk (yet)."

If you really need PAL trunk's feature in the branch, just tell me.
See you on the PAL forum (instead of here!)...

Sukender