[osg-users] [build] Unreckognized Commands

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Mon Mar 16 01:20:26 PDT 2009

I did not used express, a similar problem happend to me when I had an
osgviewer of one version using a dll from another. Check if you have
other osg dll in your path and check if
your dll and your exe are all debug or all release. You can also use
depends to check the dll loaded at runtime. If you are using svn head,
try to switch to 2.8 release and rebuild from scratch to see if the
problem persist.
Hope it helps