[osg-users] [build] Unreckognized Commands

Adam Wise osgforum at tevs.eu
Sun Mar 15 16:16:18 PDT 2009

I went to the directory where everything was built, and indeed I found the executables and ran them in command line. But here's the new problem: it cannot find the OpenSceneGraph-Data-2.8.0 folder. I'm trying to run the osgviewer cow.osg example...but that doesn't seem like a possibility right now. I want to set everything up where my data can be easily found.

Also, Osgviewer...is actually Osgviewerd. What's the difference between the two?

Read this topic online here: