[osg-users] [build] Unreckognized Commands

Gordon Tomlinson gordon at gordon-tomlinson.com
Sun Mar 15 13:39:40 PDT 2009

This is not  really an OSG question rather a failing in your environment
setup

The system is telling it cannot find an executable or run-able script called
'osgviewer' in the paths that you have set up

The simplest thing to do is open up a  cmd window. Then change your drive
and directory to the location where you built the osgviewer.exe and then
attempt to run the command from there

While in the command window you can also run 'Echo %PATH%' to print out what
your current search path is to the console window

Also see this on my forum it explains how Windows search for things
http://www.vis-sim.com/3dsceneBB/viewtopic.php?t=14

__
Gordon Tomlinson

gordon at GordonTomlinson.com