[osg-users] Geode, Geometry, glCallList, glMultMatrix and so on :)

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 10:50:01 PDT 2009

Hi Benoit,

Perhaps it would be best to explain at a higher level what you are
trying to achieve with your application or the task you have in mind.
Then others might be able to advice how they would tackle it, rather
than dive in at low level elements/issues that won't be an issue if
you tackle the whole task in a more appropriate way.

Robert.