[osg-users] OSG trunk crash when use osgdb_osgparticle plugin

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Fri Mar 13 07:29:28 PDT 2009

Hi David,

> This bug seem to be really tricky so if anyone could test this commande line
> # osgviewer cessnafire.osg
> and report the result and the OSG version / platform, this could be a
> nice help for track this bug.

Using OSG SVN (as of midnight Eastern time), Windows Vista 32-bit,
cessnafire.osg runs ok.

I wonder if Robert's fix for the possible divide by zero has something
to do with this? I don't know when that was checked in, but perhaps my
OSG was compiled before it went in. Then again, perhaps it has nothing
to do with your crash.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/