[osg-users] ANN: OsgHelp site now fully open

Peter Wraae Marino osgforum at tevs.eu
Fri Mar 13 06:39:01 PDT 2009

Brian R Hill wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I don't want to come across as being critical, but wouldn't the OSG
> community be better served if your info/effort went into the OSG site?
>
> Brian

Hi Brian,

short answer no.

long answer...
if it went into the osg site then it should follow the standards defined by the osg website.... and like I already mentioned they have great articles already... I'm writting some that are done differently and perhaps can help another type of audience using osg.

Just because it's osg related doesn't mean everything should be on the osg site.

two cents,
peter

Read this topic online here: