[osg-users] OpenGL and OSG inconsistent in State::reset ??

Großer Martin grosser.martin at gmx.de
Fri Mar 13 04:17:24 PDT 2009

Hello,

a little question about the State. I look at the code and find the
function reset. In this function is set the _currentActiveTextureUnit
with 0. But OpenGL isn't calling. See the following comment from the
source code:

// reset active texture unit values without calling OpenGL

But I think the problem is the consistence between OpenGL and OSG after
calling reset. OSG has the active texture 0 and in the OpenGL state
there is GL_TEXTUER2_ARB?

What is behind all this?

Cheers, Martin