[osg-users] problem with color change in osgText

Terry Welsh mogumbo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:20:48 PDT 2009

Thanks Jason.  That did the trick.  The geometry that was having
trouble had no color array, but it had a Material applied to it.  I
don't know why the Material color was being replaced by another
object's vertex color, but I'll try to figure it out in 6 weeks after
my project is done and there is more time....
--
Terry Welsh  /  mogumbo 'at' gmail.com
www.reallyslick.com  /  www.mogumbo.com