[osg-users] plugin to load png and jpg images problem

Guy guy at dvp.co.il
Thu Mar 12 07:43:00 PDT 2009

Hi Adrien,
 Try to build the png lib from it's sources and then build the plugin
with the library you have created.

If you want to send me your email, I can send you this library I build
with the vs8.0 (2005) compiler.

Guy.

Hello !

I have installed Visual Studio 2005 and osg 2.8 in debug and release
version.

The problem is that I can't load jpg and png images in debug mode (work
in release mode).

The program is launched but no image appear where it should do.

I have this message : "Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects
from file C:/[...]/X.png"

I don't understand because I have the libpng13d.lib file in the lib/
folder and I have the osgdb_pngd.dll in the bin/osgplugins-2.8.0/ folder

In my project properties, I have correctly configured the paths (the
same as in release).

Some help here  [Wink]

Thank you

Read this topic online here: