[osg-users] OpenFlight Models?

Volker Walkiewicz volker.walkiewicz at triangraphics.de
Thu Mar 12 00:47:32 PDT 2009

Hi Jason,

We have a few relatively small demo terrains in OpenFlight format for
download:
http://www.triangraphics.de/index.php?1=Download&l=eng
The Boston model is a small urban city model.

You can use them for demonstration purposes but not commercially. If you
should need anything larger, we might be able to provide you something,
too.

I hope this helps.

Volker

-------------------------------------
Volker Walkiewicz
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter / Managing Director
TrianGraphics GmbH
Schönhauser Allee 45
10435 Berlin
Germany
Tel: +49 (0)30 48495565    FAX: +49 (0)30 48495581
Email: Volker.Walkiewicz at triangraphics.de
Web: www.triangraphics.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters:
TrianGraphics GmbH, Berlin
Registereintragung / Registration:
Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors:
Stephan Kußmaul, Mirco Nierenz, Volker Walkiewicz