[osg-users] OpenFlight Models?

Gordon Tomlinson gordon at gordon-tomlinson.com
Wed Mar 11 20:21:38 PDT 2009

See http://www.vis-sim.com/performer/index.htm#Links  follow the performer
links it should get you  the Old Perfomer town model, not great but is
something to try

Also Multigen with Creator/Vega/VegaPrime supply several sample
models/terrains  as well with their products

See the Vega Town link on this page
http://www.vis-sim.com/creator/index.htm#Links

These will most likely test the loader as they are older Openflight versions

__
Gordon Tomlinson

gordon at GordonTomlinson.com
IM: gordon3dBrit at 3dscenegraph.com