[osg-users] JavaOsg

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Wed Mar 11 06:26:06 PDT 2009

Hi Rafa,
I just took a quick look @osgvp. How much of osg is actually wrapped in java
with osgvp? Is it auto-gen (via swig or something) or are the wrappers hand
written/maintained?
I ask because it would be useful to have java wrapping functionality in osg
(IMHO) and I¹ve had a heck of a time trying to get osgswig to generate the
wrappers for me and have them work cross platform.

Gerrick