[osg-users] Multi Projector edge blend and bend (distortion correction)

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:06:39 PDT 2009

Hi Bino,

The OSG only currently has distortion correction built in for
spherical displays with a single projector.

General distortion correction can be implemented on top of osgViewer
in the same way as the I implemented the spherical display distortion
correction - using a series of slave cameras that to a render to
texture then a second distortion correction/edge blending pass for
each of the displays.

Robert.