[osg-users] free software hosting facilities

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Tue Mar 10 08:46:35 PDT 2009

Hi,
I used gna.org for a lot of projects, it worked for me, and i have still
project on it. Maybe we could just wrap something to insert osg project
on gna instead of trying to use gna on osg ?

Cheers,
Cedric

--
+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:mornifle at plopbyte.net http://www.plopbyte.net