[osg-users] free software hosting facilities

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Tue Mar 10 08:39:32 PDT 2009

Hi Sukender,

> A month ago we were discussing things about software like sourceforge/GForge/etc. And we said Sourceforge code isn't available (= open source) anymore. Until today, I belived so, but I found SourceForge code (Well I hope it is relly :) ) at https://sourceforge.net/projects/alexandria-dev . Simply on SF.net!
> This is FYI.

Yes, but the project hasn't been active since 2001. See these posts on
its mailing list:

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=687783&forum_id=21304
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1430127&forum_id=21304

And the last package is from November 4, 2001.

Another alternative that was suggested was Savane:
https://gna.org/projects/savane

But anyways, interest didn't seem that high so I didn't follow it up.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/