[osg-users] OSGDem Question

Ralf Stokholm alfmail1 at arenalogic.com
Mon Mar 9 11:46:31 PDT 2009

Hi Albert

You can specify a default color as a command line parameter, I have
experienced chrashed using this, but if you build from sources you can
change the default color in the code. That worked for me.

As far as I know the quadtree osgdem builds will always have a rootnode
covering the entire area.

Brgs.

Ralf Stokholm
www.arenalogic.com