[osg-users] Can't write to ALPHA component with custom fragment shader in RTT pass

Daniel Holz danielh at cm-labs.com
Mon Mar 9 08:34:30 PDT 2009

Hi Joseba,

I use FBOs but the problem is that in the beginning of my application it
says "RenderStage::runCameraSetUp(), FBO setup failed, FBO status=
0x8cd6". Could this be the problem? And what is the reason for that?

Could you tell me which internal format you where using and which issues
you were talking about?

Thanks
Daniel