[osg-users] camera standard frustum

Tomlinson, Gordon GTOMLINSON at overwatch.textron.com
Mon Mar 9 06:52:21 PDT 2009

Typically it can be yes,

Search the archives/FAQs/ on small feature culling as well, as by
default OSG automatically adjust the near and far plans , you may want
to turn this off , that is if you want to controll the near and far
plans

Gordon
Product Manager 3d
Gordon Tomlinson
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com
(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura