[osg-users] WPF and OpenGL popup window problem

Himar Carmona himarcarmona at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 04:34:15 PDT 2009

Hi Jean-Sébastien,

  sorry, my intention was also not to correct you. Don't misunderstand my
words, i understand fool is not an insult. My words were are bit rude, but
my intention was not it. Perhaps i also forget my smiley :-). I was also
joking. We speak the same language. It's a shame enterprises' interests and
benefits don't let us integrate better the current technologies (and i am a
bit tired about that, don't you?)

You are welcome both for your OSG knowledge and also for your jokes. :-)
Thank you.