[osg-users] Help with adding a player model

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 03:42:04 PDT 2009

Hi ? (could you please sign with your name so we know who to address)

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 12:44 PM,  <tuandoviet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could I ask 1 more question?
>
> I want to ride a vehicle in the cockpit, Which solution could I use?
>
> When I use NodeTracker, the vehicle is always at center of the screen.

Do you mean NodeTrackerManipulator?  If so then it's not really
designed for visual simulation, rather for interactive applications.

For visual simulation I'd be inclined not to use a camera manipulator
at all, and just set the camera's view matrix directly from the frame
loop as illustrated earlier in this thread.  The camera view matrix
could be derived from the a tracking a node  or directly from the
simulation code.