[osg-users] WPF and OpenGL popup window problem

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Sat Mar 7 10:35:57 PST 2009

Hi Himar,

>     W.r.t. whether you are fool to use WPF or Qt or wxWidgets or
> whatever windowing technology you use: They are tools, you as programmer
> are the artisan.

Sorry if it looked as if I were trying to imply anyone was a fool,
that's not the case. I have used this same argument a lot in the past
(and in the recent past on this very mailing list) hence the smiley at
the end of my sentence... :-)  It was meant as a joke.

Thanks for the concrete info on this issue, it's useful to know about
these issues.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/