[osg-users] BoundingSphere with radius 0

Brian R Hill bhill22 at csc.com
Fri Mar 6 05:42:29 PST 2009

Martin,

Not sure what the problem is, maybe you thread is conflicting with the osg
threads. You should only update the MatrixTransform during the update
traversal - or sync your thread with the update.

What you are doing - setting the MatrixTransform should just work. Try
doing it as an update callback instead of in your thread.

Brian

delivery.
purpose.