[osg-users] photos to be displayed in sequence

salvatore osgforum at tevs.eu
Thu Mar 5 12:04:36 PST 2009

hello Robert,
I have 40,000 photos in tga format with 1400x1050 definition and a frame rate of 30 fps, the load in this way:

imageSequence-> addImage (osgDB:: readImageFile ("hh3fcenter/immage_.....tga"));

in the various attempts I have tried with 240 photos and goes very badly, I thought to pack 30 photos in a knot so as to obtain the nodes that represent a second, but I do not know how to play these nodes so that the sequence is continuous,
thanks in advance

Read this topic online here: