[osg-users] unresolved symbol error with release mode build?

Tomlinson, Gordon GTOMLINSON at overwatch.textron.com
Thu Mar 5 09:00:46 PST 2009

Its likely to another osg/3rd party lib that is incorrectly linked or
set up not to link its dependencies thus causing any thing uses it to
have to link with the missing libs etc..

We use the feature 'Linker: Link Library Dependencies:NO' all the time,
this can really help in not pulling wrong versions of the msvcrt/msvprt
etc that can be pulled when using prebuild libs etc it can help make
sure your end application links against the right and all its required
libs etc..