[osg-users] strange object clipping

Tomlinson, Gordon GTOMLINSON at overwatch.textron.com
Thu Mar 5 08:46:49 PST 2009

Its red of course :]

Ducks and runs for cover ,

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org [mailto:osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert Osfield
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 3:48 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] strange object clipping

HI Ben,

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Ben Axelrod <baxelrod at coroware.com> wrote:
> Well, i tried it in osgviewer and there was no clipping.  any ideas as to what might cause this in my app?

If osgviewer works on the data, so it's only the viewer that is different then it points to your viewer setup as being the problem.
However, you've not specified anything about how you have set up the viewer, so pray how might I have the knowledge required to diagnose this problem?

Let me ask a similar question and see if you can answer it.

Description of problem.  I have a box, and inside that box is a ball.

Question: I don't know what colour of the is ball is, could you tell me please.