[osg-users] photos to be displayed in sequence

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:42:58 PST 2009

Hi Salvatore,

You may be hitting up against a range of issues, but without more info
I can't say what the problem might be.

What resolution of images do you have?

What are their dimensions?    Are they power of two?

What type of texture do yo attach them to?

How many images are in the sequence?

Are the images all loaded into memory or are you using the
osgDB::ImagePager support for ImageSequence to do the reading for you?
 Or do you load and keep all images in memory?

Robert.