[osg-users] VMAP Data

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:41:02 PST 2009

Hi Paul,

osgGIS is probably what you want to use.  It reads feature data via OGR and
creates nice OSG models for your feature data.  I believe it could read VMAP
data by changing to the URL used for the filename.  I don't recall right off
hand how you do that for VMAP data, but I do know that its possible:)  You
should be able to google OGR + VMAP + URL and find some examples.

Thanks!

Jason