[osg-users] WPF and OpenGL popup window problem

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Thu Mar 5 06:24:24 PST 2009

Hi Brian,

> (or maybe I really am the only person out there foolish enough to try this).

Well, maybe the only person foolish enough to use WPF :-)

We're using Qt in conjunction with OSG, and the Qt menus and dialogs
draw correctly over our OSG QWidget. We even have a button overlapping
the OSG window and it works fine, no flickering or anything. We're also
using GeForce (mostly 8800, 9800) cards btw, not Quadro.

This doesn't help you much, but at least you know it /could/ work,
there's just something in how WPF does things that is making it not work
for you.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/