[osg-users] WPF and OpenGL popup window problem

Peter Amstutz peter.amstutz at tseboston.com
Thu Mar 5 05:55:22 PST 2009

I have a similar problem to the one described here, although with
Windows Forms rather than WPF.  Whenever my application renders a
tooltip which overlaps the OSG window, the tooltip gets cut off on the
next OSG frame.  I've spent hours trying to find any information about
how to work around the problem, but have drawn a blank.  This seems to
mainly be a problem on Windows XP; the systems with Vista I have tried
do not exhibit this problem.  I can't speak to whether different
hardware/drivers have different behavior, though.

Peter