[osg-users] [osgPlugins] Plugin for COLLADA 1.5

Roland Smeenk osgforum at tevs.eu
Thu Mar 5 02:35:33 PST 2009

Gus,

I quickly glanced over the 1.5 spec to see what the kinematics is all about.
Seems interesting, but there's probably a lot of functionality missing in osg to handle this data. Just like osg does not support physics out of the box.

It could be a very useful addition, but then you would also need to extend osg to support kinematics info. I have no plans to add support for this to the Collada reader or extend the osg.

--
Roland
BTW. There was no data attached. Wrap it in a zip and resend, because .dae file extensions are not allowed on the forum.

Read this topic online here: