[osg-users] Retrieve a vertexs list of a Node

Diallo osgforum at tevs.eu
Thu Mar 5 02:06:54 PST 2009

Tanks for the answer.
I have understood what i have to do.
I think i will go with the Visitor Pattern since i do not really understand the how to use Functors (can't find tutorial). If u can point me to a good one (it would be great)
I am still wondering if i can supose that every every vertices of every Geometry of my node are part of my loaded aircraft (May be i should ask this on the Flight Gear Mailing List)? If so how can i reduice the numbers of vertices obtained (i am only interested with the fuselage.

Read this topic online here: