[osg-users] osgViewer::GraphicsWindowWin32 stack overflow crash

Stephan Huber ratzfatz at digitalmind.de
Wed Mar 4 11:44:07 PST 2009

Hi Peter,

Peter Amstutz schrieb:
> The best ideas I've been able to come up with are to either modify osgViewer::GraphicsWindowWin32 and comment out the call to registerWindowProcedure(), or possible subclass it in my application and make registerWindowProcedure() a no-op.

Another idea would be to extend GraphicsWindowWin32::WindowData to add a
flag or something similar, so GraphicsWindowWin32 can query this flag an
decide if it's allowed to call registerWindowProcedure.

This is what we have done for the OS X carbon implementation, and it
doesn't pollute the cross-plattform traits-structure.

just my 2 cents,
Stephan