[osg-users] Fixed function pipeline -> GLSL shaders

Maciej Krol mackrol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:02:05 PST 2009

Hi Roland,

I am glad that someone is digging this subject. I wrote simple visitor that
generates shaders from accumulated state sets. Custom state mask (int) is
extracted from stateset (LIGHT, FOG, DIFFUSE_MAP, NORMAL_MAP, etc). Based on
this mask  shaders are generated and attached to drawables. Shaders
are cached so there is only a few of them.

Right now I am quite busy at work. I will refactor my code to strip out
customer specific stuff. I hope today late evening (Europe) I will send you
working code.

Regards,
Maciej