[osg-users] OSG WIN32 debug build using VC++ 2008 - plugin load failure due to missing manifest

Mattias Helsing helsing72 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:18:12 PST 2009

Hi Christian + Sukender,

Will try on my vs90 site when possible. Tiff is strictly c so you
should be able to use the release version of it even tho osgdb_tiff is
debug. To try this you will need to null the value of
TIFF_LIBRARY_DEBUG, i.e set it to an empty string, not remove the
entry and then configure/generate/build

Mattias