[osg-users] ffmpeg plugin on OS X / DarwinPorts

Ulrich von Zadow uz at archimedes-solutions.de
Tue Mar 3 14:47:08 PST 2009

Missing

extern "C" {
#include "foo"
}

?

libav* removed some of it's internal extern "C" declarations a while
ago, so this might only be necessary with some ffmpeg versions.

Cheers,

   Uli

On Mar 3, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Robert Osfield wrote:

> Hi Ulrich,
>
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Ulrich Hertlein <u.hertlein at sandbox.de
> > wrote:
>> Okay, the libraries are properly picked up now.
>> So now we're back to:
>>
>> Undefined symbols:
>>  "_img_convert", referenced from:
>>      osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::yuva420pToRgba(AVPicture*,
>> AVPicture
>> const*, int, int)in FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o
>>      osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::publishFrame(double)in
>> FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o
>>      osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::publishFrame(double)in
>> FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o
>>
>> From what I've read this is rather familiar territory for other
>> builds as
>> well?
>
> Not quite familiar.  The code uses img_convert rather than
> _img_convert so I'm curious where this one has been introduced.
> Perhaps your ffmpeg plugin maps img_convert to _img_convert in some
> way, but doesn't implement the later.
>
> Can you check to see if your ffmpeg headers contain img_convert?
>
> Robert.

Ulrich von Zadow
Software Engineer (Dipl. Inf.)
Exhibit Development

Tel +49 (0)30 / 2000 577 12
Fax +49 (0)30 / 2000 577 20
Skype: uzadow

Archimedes Solutions GmbH
SaarbrüŸcker Str. 24 10405 Berlin

www.archimedes-solutions.com

GeschŠftsfŸührung:
A. Valder | D. Feser | W. Rien | J. Schmidtsiefen | S. Spenling

Amtsgericht: Berlin Charlottenburg
HR Nr.: 107563 B
UST-ID Nr.: DE-253.771.793